For parents, here is some advice to follow to ensure your child will be successful at TOPS:
- Have a quiet work space for the student.
- Make sure the student’s computer and internet are stable and working properly.
- Check the student’s classes weekly to see that he/she is doing the work and making decent grades.
- Make sure the student is asking questions to the teacher.
- Encourage the student to get involved in discussions and on the student Facebook page.
- Watch the daily announcements.
- Join the parent Facebook page.
- Contact the TOPS office if you have a concern or issue as soon as it arises.