Spring 2018 Enrollment
Because of limited space, we are doing our Spring 2018 enrollment differently than in the past. Please read through the procedures:
Before applying, please note: We are only taking students who...
- are currently on a 4x4 block schedule (definition here).
- aren't behind on credits.
- fill out the pre-enrollment form (see below)
- pay the $125 application fee or qualify for a waiver.
- are passing or very close to passing their current courses at their current school.
- have submitted their application by December 1. This means you must have the pre-enrollment form filled out before then. We will not accept any applications after midnight Eastern.
- Please fill out the pre-enrollment form here. (Link)
- We will notify you if you are selected to fill out an application and will email you the application link.
- You must fill out the application with all documents before December 1.
- If the documents on your application differ from those on the form causing your enrollment to be rejected, the $125 is non-refundable. Keep this in mind when filling out the pre-enrollment form.
- We will announce all enrollment decisions by December 5.
- New students will be officially enrolled on December 18.
- You will complete the online orientation by January 2.
What if I don't qualify?
Please check back here on April 1. Our Fall enrollment isn't as limited as our Spring enrollment is. You can sign up for updates here.
What if I want to just take one or two online courses through TOPS?