ENROLLMENT FOR FALL 2018 IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED
Enrollment Requirements for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Students must be on track to graduate by the spring semester of their senior year.
- Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Students must have no more than 15 days of unexcused absences.
- Students cannot have any discipline record for anything related to cyber bullying, hacking, or any other offenses related to technology.
- Students coming from a non-accredited school will be asked to complete accreditation tests as part of the enrollment process. Click here to learn more about non-public school categories.
Students must be at the current level of mathematics.
Applicants will preferably have the following:
- Freshmen: Must have passed 8th grade math
- Sophomores: Must have completed Algebra I or Math I
- Juniors: Must have completed Geometry or Math II
- Seniors: Must have completed Algebra II or Math III
Before completing an application, please make note the following:
- All applications are reviewed for acceptance. Submitting an application and the application fee does not guarantee enrollment.
- You must create an account to fill out a form. This will allow you to come back to the form if it is incomplete.
- The $125 application fee is nonrefundable regardless of the enrollment decision. Please see our enrollment requirements above. Applicants who change their mind about enrollment will not be refunded the application fee. You can request a fee waiver here.
- All required fields and documents must be uploaded by June 30, 2018 or we will not accept the application.
- We will not consider an application until the application is complete and we have received payment.
- The application review process can take up to three weeks once the application is complete. Please allow time for processing and reviewing.
- A student may be required to complete an interview with the review team as part of the application process. We will contact you if this is required.
- If any part of your application is found to be falsified or incorrect, your application will not be accepted.
For questions about enrollment please contact Ms. Kim Amos at 423-652-9209 or click here to email.
Have everything and ready to go?